Railway Group D Exam English – 9th November 2014
01. A and B started a business by investing रु25,000 each. After 5month B withdraws from the business and C joins investing रु 25,000. At the end of the year the profit is रु 24,000. Find the share of C in the profit.
(A)रु 7000 (B)रु 5000
(C)रु 12,000 (D)None of the above
2. The gland that is present close to Trachea is:
(A) Pancreas (B) Liver
(C) Adrenal (D) Thyroid
3. What do we call a substance that is repelled by a magnet?
(A)Paramagnet (B) Diamagnet
(C) Ferromagnet (D) None of these
4. Which one among the following muscles is immune to fatigue?
(A)Striped muscle (B) Unstriped muscle
(C)Cardiac muscle (D) Voluntary muscle
5. When the temperature increases, the conductivity of a conductor:
(A) Increases (B) decreases (C) remains constant (D) none of the above